Report a Pothole

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve found a pothole! If the pothole is on a city or county road, just fill out the form below and we’ll make sure we get it taken care of for you.

If the pothole is on I-64 or a state road, you can also report it to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet.